The facilities have been constructed on different levels. Access to the suites is only by way of an indoor and outdoor staircase.
For your comfort
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Siting / Lounge area and Terrace
- En suite Bathroom
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- House Keeping Service
- Baby Cot and High Chair
For your safety
- Secure gated location
- Alarm System
- Covid Safety Certified
- In-Room Safety deposit box
For your convenience
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Services Information
For your discovery
Enjoy the islands during your stay, we'd be happy to point you towards
- Car rental Agencies
- Inter-Island Ferry Services
- Tour Guides
- Dive Centers
- Fishing Trips
- Helicopter Services
- Discovering our favorite beaches, marine enviroment, trails and resturants.
For your wellbeing
Indulge and soak in the sun rays in our infinity pool and jacuzzi. Enjoy our local beer or tropical smoothies as the sun sets.
We would be happy to refer you to our nearby spas and wellbeing centers.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
Please note that check in is at 1.00 pm and check out is 10.00 am. Every effort will be made to accommodate requests for late check out and we ask that you kindly contact us with enquiries.
Charges will otherwise apply for late check out as follows:
• 50% charge will apply up to 6.00 pm
• 100% charge after 6.00 pm
Early check in will be granted the same courtesy if rooms are available. You can deposit your
luggage with us and enjoy the island whilst we get your room ready.
In case you wish to keep your room after the respective check out time, please contact us and we will
inform you about availability and the additional charges as applicable.
Please note that it is strictly prohibited to smoke in the rooms and enclosed areas of the residence.
The safety and privacy of our guests, employees and property is important and in line with local
regulations, please note that unauthorized use of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), including, but not
limited to, drones and radio-controlled aircraft and devices is strictly prohibited without prior approval
and relevant licenses.
We are pleased to provide housekeeping service. We are aiming for sustainability in respect to water and
energy use - This means you get a daily room cleaning service. Should you wish to keep your towels, please do hang them up. But if you require them to be changed, please place in laundry basket or on the floor.
Upon request, housekeeping can provide extra towel, clothes hangers and other additional items you may have forgotten in your hurry to pack for your island getaway! If you have any questions
concerning the care of your room, please contact management.
The following items are available upon request:
- Baby cot
- Baby wash basin
- High chair
We would kindly ask that:
- The windows and doors be kept closed when the AC is on.
- When leaving the room that the AC is switched off.
We thank you for assisting in our efforts of Environmental Sustainability.
Mineral Water is supplied in your room. Please also note that the tap water is treated (as such safe to drink) and used for cooking and tea/coffee.
IN ROOM TV
We are pleased to offer a variety of news, sport and entertainment television channels. Please refer to
your TV channel guide.
Wireless internet access is available in your room.
SWIMMING POOL INFORMATION
Located on the first basement level, the pool is open daily from 7.30 am to 6.00 pm.
Pool towels will be available in your rooms. Please leave the pool towels in
the laundry basket at the pool.
- There are no lifeguards on duty at the pool and the use of the pool or the pool area by guests or other persons is at their own risk.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be under the control of adults at all times when they are in the vicinity of the pool. Under no circumstances, will the proprietors or the employees be held responsible for the safety of the children.
- Parents should ensure that their children do not go near the pool unless accompanied by an adult. Non-swimmers and learners must be supervised by an adult.
- For the comfort and safety of all guests, please refrain from jumping or diving into the pool.
- Topless bathing is not permitted around the pool area.
Please note that we will not be liable for any injury or death arising from the use of the pool and pool area.
In case of accident or an emergency, please contact the nearest member of staff immediately.
24-hour Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) can be found in various locations around Mahe and within
Beau Vallon, ATM are located in the following places:
- Near Beau Vallon ISPC store and Police Station
- Near Au Bon Valeur supermarket (next to Cheers Wine store)
- Near the entrance of Berjaya Hotel